A Talented Cultural Dance Choreographer
For over 30- years, I have had the opportunity to be a part of a most exciting industry of Cultural Dance. It’s not every day that one is able to experience the joy of spending their passionate past-time, as their daily profession. It all started for me as a child, when I was first introduced to the stage of dance and the expression of music. It was then that I quickly became hooked and certain that this would be my profession of choice. Thus today, my vast experience in this industry has taught me many things about the profession and about human spirit.
- Dance has taught me to believe in people and how self-expression contributes in building one’s personal confidence.
- Dance has taught me the power of music is in unifying diverse people and different backgrounds with one common denominator of expression.
- Dance has taught me the importance of discipline and the rewards of practice.
- Dance has taught me that through team work and individual sharing; together we can all accomplish more.
It’s through these learned values that I hope to likewise share, teach and inspire my students in art. It’s via these principles that I hope to shape the imagination of their minds in artistically expressing themselves.
MOTIVATED TEACHER | PROFESSIONAL DANCE CHOREOGRAPHER
|People Centered | Award Winning | Strategic Planner | Outstanding Work Ethic
| Costume Designer |Rehearsal Tech | High School Dance | Innovative Thinker
| Goal Oriented | Dance Coach
A self-driven, individual with over 30 years of proven expertise in the art of dance choreography.
A national acclaimed artist with choreographed experience at a national and international level. A creative thinker with a focus on the arts and the production of quality performances. Entrepreneurial minded with a balanced perspective of managing change.
ESOR DANCE ENSEMBLE March 2004 – Present
Jamaica and Orlando, Florida
Founder and owner of the award winning production company (ESOR Dance Ensemble), established in Kingston, Jamaica and now based primarily in Orlando, Florida. Winners of the internationally acclaimed 2006 World Dance Championships.
- Produced Nationally recognized shows and international dance productions
- Operating Dance Studios in Orlando and Jamaica
- Experienced in the logistics of managing and supervising children dance groups
ARTISTIC DIRECTOR | DANCE INSTRUCTOR March 1996 – Present
Provided outstanding leadership in dance choreography to several distinguished Schools in Jamaica. All of which won several outstanding dance awards. Invited to create and perform Dance production performances for the Prime Minister of Jamaica and other national elite events, including the ICC Cricket World Cup opening ceremony in Jamaica 2007.
- Ardenne High School
- Mona Preparatory School
- St. Anne’s Primary School
- Christian Garden Basic School
- Portmore Missionary Preparatory School
- Diploma in Dance Jamaica School Of Visual dance
- Diploma in Commerce and History Eastern Academy, Jamaica